Monday, November 10, 2014

Lingerie Review: Victoria's Secret Rose Lace Plunge Bra

   

        Every time I go to the Victoria’s Secret store I feel like I was not invited to their cool party of “perfect women” because I’m not in their size range. I feel really sick in there because of the exclusion and feeling insecure. I’m 30B (65B) in bras and Small in panties, but they barely care my sister size 32A. Mostly all their bras start at 32B and sometimes go up to 40DDD, and they are full of padding. Even if I had bigger breasts, I would not want them to stand like a coffee table under my chin -_-. Everything they have is pretty, and their commercials are the only lingerie I’ve seen on TV, but for the quality Victoria’s Secret is way too expensive. Being on a budget I cannot justify paying $30-50 for the bra that does not come in my actual size, and the panties I can find somewhere else and a lot cheaper. That’s why I buy their lingerie items on eBay and would never (I hope!) pay a full price. 

The purchase I’ll talk today is Victoria’s Secret Rose Lace Plunge bra in XS that I got (You would not believe me! Just kidding!) on eBay ^_^. I remember I paid around $8 when the website price is $26.95. Also the range of colors on the Victoria’s Secret website is pretty limited to only one (How many options! I cannot decide…), but on eBay you can find pinks, blues, leopards, blacks and etc. As you can see on the photo mine is in pink (obvi).

The bra has neither padding, nor underwire, so it won’t add one cleavage or give support, but will enhance one’s natural shape and size. It is “softly lined for no-show coverage”, but crowd with nipple phobia might still get a heart attack on some occasions. The lace is soft against the skin, and the roses are located evenly on both cups of the bra which shows how the bra was actually made with care. The bra looks nice by itself on my small chest, and it is not visible under clothes unless you are wearing something sheer or thin enough to show the pattern and color.
Thank you for reading!

Disclaimer: The item in the post was purchased by me with my own money. This is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment