Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Lingerie Review: ASOS Millie Lace Caged Balconette Bra



If you are a petite girl with a small bust, you probably need to know about the high-street brand like Asos. Their own lingerie line includes bras which sizing starts at 30A and goes up to 36G! It benefits not only us, XS girls, but also women who have small band size but big cup size. 


One of my purchases was this soft cup Millie Lace Caged Balconette Bra in Coral/Aqua in size 30B. This bra structure is also available in other colors and types of lace and with matching underwear (here). The bra cup is semi-sheer because of the lace overlay and mesh on the cups inside. Elastic is sewed on to the edges of the cups to keep them close to the skin and prevent them from slipping. It is a balconette bra, and I easily can imagine the falling cup and uncovered nipple without this genius elastic support. It is comfortable enough, but the elastic might leave slight marks above the nipple (I’ve got them only on my fuller breast, but no pain or irritation was noticed). It fits true to size in the cup and the band is tight enough to keep the bra in place for the whole day. The breasts look quite round and full in the bra with a little bit of perkiness in the nipple area.


On the picture you can see that the bra has nice caged design of the straps which adds some extra support and uniqueness to it. On the website the color of the straps is light pinkish coral, but in reality I’ve got a bright pink. I do enjoy the color combination a lot and that’s was my main reason to choose this bra from others. It was a great bargain since I got it on sale and a beautiful addition to my tiny lingerie collection.
Thank you for reading!

Disclaimer: The item in the post was purchased by me with my own money. This is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment